First and for most blogging on an iPad is not as easy as you would think. Not having a real keyboard makes it a bit hard to type. But alas I will struggle threw.
So along for my weight loss journey is one of my close friends(I won't name her here incase she doesn't want the world to know her business ;)
So this wonderful brave friend offered to come with me to my first ever Zumba class. Let me start by saying I am not the most coordinated person and I have little to no rhythm. But off to Zumba we went, and I have to say it was pretty fun. I mean I probably looked like someone who was being stung by a colony of bees but as the instructor told us at the start of the class "just keep moving" is the most important part. And move we did, 75 minutes of Zumba is a work out for sure. I would say about 99% of the time I had no clue what I was supposed to be doing , but we faked it and kept moving and dancing and sweating. We laughed and laughed and that has to burn extra calories right??
Going to class made me realize how out of shape I really was, but it's s great way to try and get things back to where they belong.
So all and all I think Zumba could be a new and fun way for me to get back into shape and work on being more active and more healthy. Learning the moves to Zumba much like losing weight is going to take time, patience and hard work. Life changes don't happen over night, they take hard work and sweat and tears and a lot acceptance ......
No comments:
Post a Comment